Immerse yourself in the world of divers, treat yourself to unforgettable moments and views in Ibiza. And maybe a new favorite hobby for life.
The plan includes:
✔️ The cost of the link for the theoretical part
✔️ The use of necessary diving equipment
✔️ Accident insurance that covers the duration of the course
✔️ The processing of the card
✔️ Transportation from your Hotel / Hostel
✔️ Some gifts if you choose the highest rates for this course
Does not include:
-A medical certificate (mandatory) stating that you are suitable for diving. The certificate can be brought made or can be taken here on the island
* The diving course is organized by a team of highly professional and qualified instructors. Upon completion and completion, you will receive a PADI OPEN WATER DIVER certificate valid for all countries in the world, which will allow you to dive autonomously to a depth of 18 meters.
* The course includes THREE STAGES and is the first and most important level in Padi. Provides you with the basic knowledge base on which to build your further development as a diver
*Diving theory: When you book the course, a link is sent to you so that you can do all the theory online with the PADI eLearning teaching system. It consists of 5 chapters with their corresponding tests, and people usually take about 8 to 15 hours to complete everything. The ideal is if you come on vacation, have it complete before coming to the island, so that you do not have to sacrifice time of your vacation in front of the computer. Residents will not have this problem. The only thing left to do here with the in-situ diving center is a short test of 21 questions to confirm that you are clear about the concepts. Of course, if doubts arise during the realization of the theory online, you can contact the center both by phone and email.
*Pool training: 5 modules with practical exercises to start taking ease, which are usually completed on a very long morning during the week from 08:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. 99% of the time the center uses the swimming pool Ibiza municipal that, in addition to being heated and being a very controlled space, does not have the drawbacks of a hotel pool with hundreds of customers bothering or the inconvenience of doing them on the seashore.
*Sea dives: 4 dives, generally from a boat, reviewing what was learned in the pool and diving to improve skills. It is normally programmed so that it can be done in 2 mornings (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. / 1:30 p.m.) or afternoons (3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.) of double immersion.
It is important to note that the Introduction, 1, 2 and 3 chapters must have been completed including the knowledge and test reviews to be able to carry out dives 1 and 2 in the sea and the entire agenda, that is, also Chapters 4 and 5 to be able to make dives 3 and 4 in the sea. If this condition is not fulfilled, you cannot DO dives in the sea.
You can select between:
· Bronze package course - The most basic
· Silver package course - Includes everything in the Basic package, but you will also receive a T-shirt, change your date (after checking availability with the Center) and use the Dive computer.
· Gold package course - Includes all of the interior packages plus annual Diving Insurance, mask + Rover Tube and Canteen
* Know how to swim - essential.
* Be at least 10 years old before starting the course.
* It is necessary to complete the form BEFORE carrying out the activity. A link will be sent to you with the digital and specific forms for each activity and you only have to fill it out. If not, you will not be able to participate in the activity
⌛ Duration: 3 half days (approx.)
⌚ Days and hours: every day (pending confirmation after purchase)
Season of use:
Do you want to verify an exact date of a specific plan before buying? Get in contact with us